1. Why is credibility is critical to the leadership process? Please reflect and reference our readings for this lesson.
2. Why are values so important to the leadership process? Please reflect and reference our readings for this lesson.
3. Explain how focusing on the future, inclusive leadership, and trust interact to influence the leadership process
Discussion Board questions:
1. Explain and reflect on how ‘grit’ can strengthen your ability to lead others.
2. Explain how you lead by example.
3. Reflect on why learning and passion affect the leadership process. Please reference our readings for this lesson.
Discussion Board question: Reflect on how leadership and management are both different yet similar. Please reference our reading for this lesson.
Discussion Board question: Explain the Crucible Experience. Reflect on and describe a crucible leadership experience you have had in your career or personal life.
Discussion Board question: Explain what a Level 5 leaders is and does according to Jim Collins. Reflect on and describe a Level 5 Leader you know (can be a personal or public leader).