Create a six- to eight-page corporate policy to foster creative thinking in a real-world organization.
The policy must include the following components:
· Clearly identify the organization and target audience the plan is written for.
· Create sections based on the work activities that contribute to the overall corporate culture. The sections should be tailored to your specific organization and your target audience.
· Include specific procedures that will facilitative a creative work environment. Describe detailed procedures using a format that is easy to follow.
· Add any templates or worksheets that might be helpful for the leaders to use when implementing the policy.
· Use text enhancements and visuals for emphasis and for clarity. In addition to basic enhancements, such as bold, underline, italics, caps, font/font size, and color-coding, you can include graphs, illustrations, or other visual elements.
· Use at least one outside resource in your policy. You must relate your discussion of the policy to the outside source(s) use and cite them according to APA format.