· Computer literacy and information literacy
· Using information systems and information technologies / management information systems
· Data warehouses
· Personal, legal, ethical, and organizational issues of information systems
· Protecting information resources
. risks associated with information technologies
. computer and network security
. security threats / measures & enforcement / comprehensive security guidelines
· Mobile and wireless networks / security
· Convergence of voice, video, and data
· New trends: the Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 eras
· e-Commerce / B2B e-Commerce / mobile and voice-based e-Commerce
· Global information systems
· Building successful information systems
· Enterprise systems
· Management support systems
· Intelligent information systems
· Emerging trends, technologies, and applications
Write a FIVE (5) page paper in which you:
1. Present an overview of the origin and history of the concept that you have chosen.
2. Describe one (1) current use of the concept that you have chosen. Include at least two (2) examples of such use in individuals, organizations, and / or governments to support your response.
3. Discuss common attitudes toward the concept. Next, discuss your own attitudes toward the concept in question. Justify your response.
4. Explain the fundamental strengths and weaknesses–or the advantages and disadvantages–of the concept that you have chosen. Justify your response.
5. Describe the prevailing view that experts hold about the likely future of the concept in question. Include the views of at least three (3) experts to support your response.
6. Use at least six (6) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.