Answer the following questions using the NHL.accdb MS Access file and through the use of queries.
1. Give me all of the teams, their conference, and the coach. Sort alphabetically by team name.
2. List all of the players that have a salary less than $5,000,000. Give me the player’s last name, first name, and salary.
3. List all of the players that belong to the team, Boston Bruins. Give me the player’s last name, first name, and team name. Sort by last name.
4. List all of the players that belong to a team that has Carolina in the name. Give me the player’s last name, first name, and team name. Sort by last name.
5. List all of the teams created in the 1990’s. Give me the team name and their create name, sort by team name.
6. List all players with the last name, Smith; has zero goals and zero penalties. Give me the player’s last name, first name, goals, assists, and penalties.
7. Give me all of the players that have the position, Left Wing and Right Wing. Give me their last name, first name, and position description.
8. Give me the total points for all players in the database.
9. Give me the number of players for each position along with the average assists for each of those positions. Give me the position description along with the above count and average. Sort by descending average.
10. Give me three teams with the most penalties. Give me the team name, their division and total number of penalties sorted descending.
11. Give me a list all the players with similar positions on the Boston team. Use the Query Wizard and the option, “Find Duplicates Query Wizard”, to answer this question. Give me the team name, position description, player’s last name and first name.
12. Give me the teams that do not have any players in the database. List the team’s name, conference, division, and create date.