Delta Corporation – Delta started in 1998 and is a small family-owned firm in the microcomputer business. The company grew rapidly because of its disk, optical, backup drive, and innovative approaches to computer hardware problems. Managers and workers have all put in long hours, often sacrificing their personal time to get the company off the ground as many are long tenured employees.
· John Wilde, 33, white male, MBA Marketing, married, 4 dependents. Fifteen years of service, average job performance and a four-year college education.
· Joseph Dana, 55, white male, CPA, widower, no children at home. Started with the company at its inception
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT:
· Otis Armstrong, 49, white male, some college, single, 1 dependent at home with 17 years dedicated service. Exceptional corporate knowledge and networking ability enabling him to accomplish what few can.
· Hardy Hanger, 53, white male, PhD Computer Science, married, no children at home, 16 years of service.
· Kent McCullum, 23, white male, 1 year college, single, no children.
· Jake Jakes, 42, white male, been with the company for 5 years, single, custody of 3 children.
· Lance Ripper, 56, white male MBA, rated as exceptionally good manager. Married, 2 children at home. Hired as an HR manager with Debby.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT:
· Debby Wringer, 33, African-American female, BS in HRD, married with no children, 10 years of service.
· Mark Jones, 46, white male, BA in Accounting, single, no dependents. Hired 1 year ago.
· John Wilson, 59, white male, some college, 1 dependent at home. One of the first employees hired. Exceptional corporate knowledge and networking ability enabling him to accomplish what few can.
· Mike Zimbrowski, 54, white male, high School diploma, married, 6 children. Has 16 years good service for the company.
· Julie Windsor, 26, Asian-American female, no college, single, no children, 6 years of service.
· Jimmy Nutter, 50, white male, GED, married with 2 children. Was hired 3 months ago.
· Tony Kite, 49, white male, didn’t finish HS, 21 years at another company, recently hired.
Copyright © XXXX by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved.